We invite you to join BDPA!
As technology professionals competing in a global market, we must never stop learning or growing. Membership in BDPA means that you have a partner in achieving your career goals and aspirations.
BDPA Programs and Services
IT Professional Development
- BDPA IT Institute, featuring professional IT certifications and discounted courses
- National BDPA Technology Conference, featuring professional workshops & seminars
- Information Technology Senior Management Forum (ITSMF)
- Executive Protégé Program
- Leadership & Career Development Webinars
- National BDPA Career Center and Talent Management System
- Local Chapter Professional Development Programs
- Mentoring Circles
- Learning Groups
- Job Seekers Forum
- Student Information Technology Education & Scholarship (SITES) training programs
- Youth Technology Camp (YTC)
- National High School Computer Competition (HSCC)
- Awards & Scholarships
- National High School & College IT Showcase
- HSCC Alumni Program
- College Student Internship Program (SIP)
- College Mentoring Program
- College Scholars Program
Membership has its privileges and BDPA benefits are for members only.
If you have questions, please contact us.
The BDPA Corporate Sponsorship Program offers corporations an opportunity to partner with BDPA to meet corporate goals and objectives for recruiting, employee development, and philanthropic endeavors. Please click here for more information on corporate sponsorship opportunities.